The Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike's Basement, a forum for playing Mike's D and D games. Click 'Index' for the posts and games, click 'Portal' for a website front page.

HomeFront PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostofmarx

ghostofmarx

Character sheet
Name: Lamorac
Race:
Class: Fighter/Thief

Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 4:44 pm

Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Level 1

Strength 18
Dexterity 12
Constitution 05
Intelligence 07
Wisdom 09
Charisma 15

Hit Dice: 1d6

Wildhunt : While shifting, a wildhunt shifter gains a +2 bonus to Constitution and the scent ability. This ability allows the shifter to detect approaching enemies, sniff out hidden foes, and track by sense of smell. A wildhunt shifter can identify familiar odors just as a human does familiar sights.

A wildhunt shifter can detect opponents within 30 feet by sense of smell. If the opponent is upwind, the range increases to 60 feet; if downwind, it drops to 15 feet. Strong scents, such as smoke or rotting garbage, can be detected at twice the ranges noted above. Overpowering scents, such as skunk musk or troglodyte stench, can be detected at triple normal range. These stronger scents block other scents, so they can sometimes be used to confuse or hamper this shifter trait.
When a wildhunt shifter detects a scent, the exact location of the source i sn’t rev ealed—only i ts presence somewhere within range. The shifter can take a move action to note the direction of the scent. Whenever the shifter comes within 5 feet of the source, she pinpoints the source’s location.

Last edited by ghostofmarx on 3rd April 2011, 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghostofmarx

ghostofmarx

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: What kind of character can I make   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 4:46 pm

Trying to see what type of PC I can come up with
Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet
Name: Billaro
Race: Human
Class: Mage

PostSubject: What kind of character can I make   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 4:46 pm

The member 'ghostofmarx' has done the following action : Roll dice

#1 'd6' :
Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_610 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_310 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_610 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_610

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' :
Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_410 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_610 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_210 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110

#3 'd6' :
Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_210 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_210 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110

#4 'd6' :
Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_310 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_210 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_210

#5 'd6' :
Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_510 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_310 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110

#6 'd6' :
Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_610 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_310 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_610 Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet D06_110
Back to top Go down
http://migellito.blogspot.com/
ghostofmarx

ghostofmarx

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 4:53 pm

Strength 18
Dexterity 12
Constitution 05
Intelligence 07
Wisdom 09
Charisma 15

Strong, dumb and unhealthy but very likable
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 5:04 pm

an 18!! woohoo!!

and welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Caby Darkbriar
Race: Halfling
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 6:26 pm

Wow, that was fast! Welcome, GOM!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your rolls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.greystonegreen.blogspot.com/
ghostofmarx

ghostofmarx

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 6:28 pm

hmmm, well quick rules check says these are Fighter (+10% xp), Thief (no bonus), Cleric (no bouns) or Magic-User (-5% xp) stats. All non-human options are out. All special Eberron options out.

Considering the Party makeup I cleric may be in order. A sickly but strong likable but mildly dull cleric.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime30th March 2011, 6:32 pm

Aye, cleric and fighter both look good. You can also do the 2 for 1 swap, as long as the reduction doesn't take it below 9.
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime31st March 2011, 1:52 pm

Considering the +3 To Hit/Damage and +10% XP bonus from the STR of 18, a heavily armoured fighter might be the better choice, though. You'd have the best chance of minimizing that -2 HP from the low CON because you'd get 1D8 HP and we can always get you outfitted in the best armour possible to minimize your chances of getting hit if your HP is low.

We do have an NPC cleric in the party and Caby has a healing dragon mark, so we might do OK with another fighter and not another cleric.

Just wanted to toss that out there so you didn't feel like you had to take Cleric. The dice gods gave you an 18 STR for a reason!

Back to top Go down
ghostofmarx

ghostofmarx

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime31st March 2011, 5:16 pm

I could be a shifter just caught that. Fighter thief might be neat.
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime31st March 2011, 5:48 pm

ghostofmarx wrote:
I could be a shifter just caught that. Fighter thief might be neat.

Ohh, good call. That would work well with your charisma too.
Back to top Go down
ehiker133

ehiker133

Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime31st March 2011, 9:32 pm

Very cool!! Go with it!
Back to top Go down
DM
Admin
DM

Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime14th April 2011, 12:35 am

I didn't get a post update on this thread, so I didn't think you were ready yet.. durrhh.. very sorry Ghost!! Confirm that you're ready to go and I will get you into the game post haste!

Oh! And go ahead and roll money as the average of fighter and thief money, then you can buy your equipment from the list in Labyrinth Lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet   Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lamorac, Wildhunt Shifter Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1